Sunday 29 September 2013

                                                       

                                                             My Village                                                          Chak No. 156/W.B

My village name is chak no.156/W.B. It is situated in district Vehari Tehsil Mailsi Punjab Pakistan. Its UC no.153 Tibba sultan pur. It is 10 kilometer from Tibba sultan and Jahania khanewal. It is large and big village. It is beautiful. Its population is about 3000. Most of the villagers are farmers. Some are factory workers.The other some do their own business. All the villagers are hard working. They earn well. All are well - to - do. There are left only some mud houses.The people of my village are very fond of learning. Except some, all the boys and girls go to school and colleges. There are tow Primary schools in my village one for boys and one for girls. There are tow big play grounds, where young students play games. There are eight shops in my village. There is dispensary for animals. The agriculture land of my village is fertile and rich. My village produced big crops every year.   








No comments:

Post a Comment